Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1701
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, Xel got me. It was photoshopped. But snaking does make your thumb feel like that.

  2. #1702
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL@OCB.

    I'll pick up on Wolfenstein later.

  3. #1703
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That reminds me, i brought a new game recently. I got Jet Set Radio Future for the Xbox. Only one snag with the game is i can't play it. I have no Xbox.

  4. #1704
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you plan on getting an XBox, OCB?

  5. #1705
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB - I may get Jet Set Radio Future at some point, i think its one of the few games i'll enjoy on the console. As it stands its just Halo, Halo, Halo...*sigh* Still, ive almost beaten the entire game on legendary, although its not really too difficult.

    IRT N - No, he doesnt work that way. With the Gamecube, he bought around 9 to 10 games before actually buying the console. His tactic means that when he actually has a way to play them all, he's left bewildered by choice and ultimately plays very few of them. Thats the OCB logic -_-;;
    Meanwhile, Xhell has recently bought himself a crystal Xbox, Fable and Halo, meaning he'll hopefully be able to join us in the Halo 2 proceedings. Good times await.

  6. #1706
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, that's odd. I have 17 games for the Cube, 16 for PS2 and 15 for XBox. I have the Evil Dead game in the mail for XBox, and I also plan on getting a few more this weekend. I also plan on getting Fable once it drops to $20, since I heard it was so short.

    But as far as my game collection goes over all for this year, I plan on seeing an increase in XBox the most, followed by Gamecube then finally with PS2.

    Great thing is I can tell my parents I am ordering books (and I do and I do read them) but I can also "tack" on other things like DVDs, CDs, and games and they'll cover shipping all I have to do is pay for the non-book items.

  7. #1707
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love amazon and ebay.

    Meanwhile, im back to Star Ocean 3. Ive got to beat both that and Dark Chonicle before ToS is released next month.

  8. #1708
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope to beat Wolfenstein this week.

  9. #1709
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope to beat Bush this week.

  10. #1710
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh.

    I'll probably pick up Kingdom Under Fire, also this week, still haven't decided.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •